1. Submissions are CLOSED.
* Poems: Include 1-2 poems in the body of your email, 35 lines
or less. Send to BlackPoppyReview at outlook dot com. Also include
a brief bio of 50 words or less.
* Flash Fiction: Send 1-3 flash fiction pieces, no longer than 250
* Book Reviews: Send a quality book review for a poetry chapbook
or fiction novel, at least three sentences.
* Chaplet: Send a mini-collection of 7-10 poems with a central
theme, 30 lines or less per poem. Include cover art, title page,
acknowledgements, dedication (optional), and author bio.
2. Previously published work is accepted if it was originally published
more than one year ago. Be sure to include the journal where it first
appeared. No simultaneous submissions.
3. If published, please wait two weeks before submitting again.
4. Black Poppy Review acquires exclusive one-time online/electronic
and print rights to publish poetry and to maintain archives that contain
current material. After publication, all rights revert to the author.
If the work should be published in the future, Black Poppy Review
asks only for credit.
5. All works will be published on a rolling basis. Expect a general wait
time of 2 weeks to 1 month for a response.